We are initiating a free taste-testing for our new sourdough pizza recipe for residents of the local villages. Volunteer tasters are wanted!
- You must live in Bisbrooke, Glaston, Seaton, Harringworth, Lyddington or Uppingham.
- The taste testing will begin on 3rd March. Each week we will finalise the list of participants by 9pm the Sunday before.
- Your pizza box will include a survey card that must be returned within 48 hours.
- Survey results will be posted to this site once details are compiled.
- There will be two types of pizza available to test: a traditional margarita and a meat option.
- We will be able to take 12 people per week for four weeks. Preference will be given to people who haven’t previously taken part.
- Pizzas will be made available on Tuesday nights for collection by volunteers between 7pm and 9pm. Volunteers must call to confirm 30 minutes before picking up so that your pizza is in the best possible condition.